End of life Doula Trainings & Resources
Suzanne has developed this free training designed for everyone based on her years of experience working with over one thousand end-of-life patients as a hospice nurse and palliative care professional to help make end of life a more positive experience for us all.
The Doulagivers Level 1 End of Life Doula and Family Caregiver Training is a free course designed so that anyone and everyone can understand the basic end of life processes and how to suggest and offer comfort to families and patients throughout these processes.
What you will learn in this training:
- How to identify the Shock Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
- How to identify the Stabilization Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
- How to identify the Transition Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
- How to interact with patients at end of life.
- How to offer emotional support for grieving families during and after death.
Sign-up for this free webinar and take advantage of the life-changing knowledge that has been helping so many people around the world!
Register for the monthly webinar Here
Or go to: www.doulagivers.com